I have had this blue and gold floral cotton print in my stash for about a year. I found it at a flea market and have always loved it but didn't quite know what to make with it. Unfortunately there was not much of it, so I had to get a little creative with this top and only use it for the front piece and back strap. I gambled and mixed fabric types on this top by using a navy knit as the back fabric. I am happy to say it ended up working out pretty well and I love the soft drape the knit adds to the top, but it does pull a bit funny with the strap.
The pattern is Simplicity 1614 and I mixed two views together. I used view D in the front and View A for the back. I cut a 10 at the top and graded it out past the size 12 at the hip. I wanted to add a little extra wiggle room for my growing tummy (We are expecting our 3rd later this year). I messed up when piecing the back together so, I pretty much did not follow the instructions, and needed to cut things here and there to even them up and in the end it worked out.
The inside is finished with bias tape I made from the left over floral fabric.